Further Learning and Development Opportunities with Healthcare Plus
Healthcare Plus actively promote the Open Badge Scheme provided by the SSSC, to aid personal development and learning for current and future Social care workers within Scotland and within the Health and Social care sector.
Open Badges are a free resource provided by the SSSC and are digital records of achievements and skills that are tied to assessment and evidence. Unlike paper certificates, Open Badges are manageable online.
Some of the benefits of Open Badges:
- You can collect evidence of your continuous learning and development as you go
- Badges are reflective accounts that you can demonstrate your understanding of a subject
- You can share these online (as long as completely anonymised)
- These provide evidence as part of your CV
- Form part of your PRTL for the SSSC
- You own your own badges - they don't disappear if you change jobs
We also work very actively with our clients and they fully support our staff when obtaining their SVQs for the SSSC. We are very proud to be able to work with our clients in this manner and fully appreciate all their support for our carers with this aspect of their personal learning and development.
CONTACT US ON: 01294 588688 / 01290 518430
Email us: email@example.com
Find us on Facebook @hcprl